Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008

Melbourne downtown


It's now my 3th day in Melbourne downtown and I did some interessting things:

-The Melbourne Aquarium was expensiv and there were a lot of families with her young kids. too much! it was a little bit disapointing. I think, if you saw once a sea-aquaruim then you saw all of them. there are always the same animals inside...

-The market is hugh, but I still couldn't find Swiss cheese there.

-Imax 3d: That's absoloutly breathtaking!!! The 3d effects are genius! but the movie I saw was a little bit stupid. it was Beowulf. the best thing was angelina joli in 3d... but her body was complitly computeranimated... :-(

-Melbourne 360 plattform. It's on a top of a Skyskaper on the top of Melbourne and you see the City from the top. Nice landscape.

Now I have to look for a lift to Sydney. And well, today I will go to the Australian Open... Number one plays today! Hop Roger!!!

Keine Kommentare: