Montag, 11. Februar 2008

Brisbane

Well, I leave Brisbane today with the bus to Sydney.
Actually, I wanted to do a trip to Fraser Island or somewhere else at the Gold Coast, but this weekend was Chinas new Year and there was not one free seat on any tour! That’s why I stood a bit longer in Brisbane. But Brisbane is a nice City with some nice things to do. It was good to be here for three days.

I’m a bit sad now because I have to be at the airport in exactly 100 hours! And I’m a bit happy to see my girlfriend, family and friends again this week. And I’m very happy to go skiing next week! I hope there is still enough snow in the mountains…

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Merci für all dini spannende bricht und en gueti heireis!
Ursi

Andreas Haegi hat gesagt…

*sniff*
bitte...
und danke...
*sniff*