Freitag, 8. Februar 2008

Eumundi

I arrived in Brisbane 2 Days ago and asked how do I get to Eumundi? After an hour train and about 3 hours bus drive, I got it! Hanspeter took me to his home. Its Hugh! He has a lot of land, rainforest, some cows, chickens and a big, nice house! Well, and a very friendly family too!

Yesterday he brought me to the beach in Noosa for swim. And we watched an movie in the evening.

This morning I took the train from Eumundi to Brisbane, it took only two hours! But the train goes only twice a day…! I’m now in Brisbane and looking for a trip in this area.

And I think I survived my cold which I got from Byron Bay… J

6 Kommentare:

lea hat gesagt…

Hesch au brav vili Föteli fürs Grossmueti gmacht? :-)

Cu soon!!! <3

Anonym hat gesagt…

nei, und zwar damit mir en grund haend zum gli wieder gah..!

lea hat gesagt…

du und s grossmueti? meinsch si chunnt mit? ;-)

Andreas Haegi hat gesagt…

wenn du ned wotsch mitcho nim ich au s grossmuetti mit... :-(

lea hat gesagt…

dänk föteli vom hanspeter und familie hani gmeint!

sicher chumi mit! meinsch ich liess dich nomal eilei det abe??

Andreas Haegi hat gesagt…

wer weiss, vilicht bisch ja bi de naechschte pruefige froh weni wieder weg bin... :-)