Sonntag, 25. November 2007

Adelaide

I like Adelaide. There is the Mall with many nice Shops and my school is in the middle of this street. From the rail station to the school, it takes some 5 minutes to walk. That is great! The centre is surrounded by green parks and the houses are around there.

Yesterday I was going out for a beer. Adelaide has one street with a lot of clubs, pubs and discos. But I have not found a really good bar. I was looking for an English pub with live music but I founded a lot of pubs and discos where the music was too loud and not really my stile.

Interesting is also, that is Australia it is prohibited to consume alcohol on the streets. The pub is responsible for the customers. It is a law that you do not serve to drunken people. If a drunken man makes some trouble, must in a hospital, or makes an accident, then the pub is also responsible for that! And the best of all: Smoking is also prohibit! That is so beautiful! You can go in every pub, disco or restaurant and its never smelling for smoke! I love that! Why we don’t have this in Switzerland. That is so great!

Keine Kommentare: