Donnerstag, 8. November 2007

cat-tour


I have to admit something. I had no beer yesterday. Yes it’s true, I’m since 3 Days in Australia and I still had no beer. But don’t worry I’m not ill…
Yesterday evening I was in a good Indian restaurant. I just boozed some water… and when I was finished it was 11p.m. and I don’t know why, but the most bars were closed. So I got in the Hotel and fall asleep.

My feet made a rebellion and they said to me, that they don’t want to walk too much. After a small Breakfast for $5.20 I played with the cats. In Perth are three kinds of cats: red, blue and yellow. So I started to make a cycle with the first cat (the red one). Maybe I have to tell you, that the free city bus is called cat and the colors are different lines. Ok, so in the second cycle I quit the cat when I saw something interesting. The Cats are all 2-8 minutes coming so it is no problem to get out, make a picture and wait for the next one. I did the same with the blue cat. It was interesting and I seen a lot of new things. And I found maoz, that’s vegetarian fast food. And it was good.
This evening I like to get my first beer…

Keine Kommentare: