Montag, 26. November 2007

my first school day...

Yes, I had my first school day! First I made an exam, that they know my English level. I was terrible!!! 24 out of 40 Points!!! The composition I wrote was not so bad. In the speaking they told me, that I speak very well. I know that I am bad in grammar and I have to learn the vocabulary. So he put me into an advance class! Wow! But that will be a difficult time for me! Actually, I am of the opinion to change in an other class, but he said that this would be boring for me, because I speak so well.

We are a small class of about 10 students from Brazil, Thailand, Poland, Mexico, Bolivian, Korea and me! That’s great: no other Swiss and no German! That is why I chose Adelaide

In the Afternoon I went to the Beach and tried to learn a little bit, but hey! Sun, beach, sea...! I am on holidays!!! So I was just laying in the sun and took a swim in the great wide ocean...

Keine Kommentare: