Donnerstag, 29. November 2007

progress report

G’Day!

I am still in the advance class. It is hard yakka, eh! I gotta bite the bullet. In the class are three blokes and seven chicks. We have a good chalkie. I always wear my sunnie. The sun was belting down.

Now in English: (!)

Hello!
I am still in the advance class. I have to learn a lot of vocabulary and grammar but I think I will do that. In our class are three men and about seven girls. The most of them live here in Australia as immigrants. They have a job after the school and do not come out for a beer. Well, I have to spend my time without them. The class is good. We have a lot of fun in the lessons and it is not deadpan.

Afternoon I often go shopping, to the beach, walk to a special place in the city or go to the beach. (For my Swiss-mates: Ja Ihr haend richtig glaese, ich gane go shoppe! Ich lane einiges a gaeld ligge da… J ) At 6 p.m. I always want to be at home because then are the Simpsons on channel ten!

The host family is great. I think I have the best family you can have here! They also cook very good vegetarian meals!

I founded a good pub. They have all day live music and good beer (Coopers)!

4 Kommentare:

lea hat gesagt…

wenn chamer äntlich Australie-Föteli uf picasa agugge?

miss u

Anonym hat gesagt…

die geds erscht wenn ich diheime bin, wil ich ja ned alli wot allne zeige!!! went weisch wan i meine!! :-)

lea hat gesagt…

und werum hesch denn de Link anegmacht?

ich beschtane uf es paar Föteli vo dir! musch ja ned all druf tue.

ich warte....

lea hat gesagt…

:-) :-) :-)