Freitag, 23. November 2007

With the Indian-Pacific to Adelaide

I had to check in on Wednesday for the trip to Adelaide. I haven’t know, that I’ll travelling 1st class! So I had a own small room with full-service! For lunch and dinner you could always choose from 2 or 4 different meals including entrees and sweets! One Meal was always vegetarian, bur you could also choose between gluten free and lactose free! Well, the food was good! Really! No joke! I liked the food in the train!

Sometimes I just sited for an hour on the window and was watching into the great wide nature. Its so fantastic! I made maybe 100 pictures… In this small room, the Day can be long, so I was reading a lot (I finished my book, reeded the time magazine, pc world, rolling stone and some Indian-pacific stuff…) I Made a lot of funny pictures of myself (No i don't show they here!), made same stretching, sudoku, was sitting in the bar-wagon and talked with other peoples from Australia, Germany and yes, also from Switzerland…

The bad side of this tour was, that it is difficult to find some sleep in this shaking train! But in the second night i was so tired, i think i could sleep some hours... The train was always climate to 20 degrees, so I wearied always a pullover.

The Train had a delay from 40 minutes in Adelaide. I took the shuttle bus to the city rail station and the train to Woodville, where my host family lives. The daughter (Niveoita) let me in and showed me the house. It is a nice house and I have a big room for me! Her parents are working today and I will see them in the evening. But, first I go for a sleep for some hours…

Keine Kommentare: