Freitag, 9. November 2007

Rottnest

Yes, I had it! I hope I can post a picture of my first real Australian beer to the blog soon.

Yesterday I tried to call my girlfriend in Switzerland, Lea, but I think I made something wrong with the public phone, so I could not call her. I miss her. I’ll try it again this evening …




Today I got up at 6 a.m. and met Patricia, a friend from Switzerland. She stays also here in Perth. We went by train to Fremantle and by ship to Rottnest Island. There we rented a bike and we rode around the island with some stops at the beach. We have seen a lot of nice nature and a funny animal, a Quokka! That’s the smallest kangaroo and it’s just living on this island. (I hope I can post the picture soon). After that ride we went back to Perth and I took a shower to get rid of the whole sand… Tomorrow I will go shopping once again in Perth, and I will have to move to the Youth Hostel. On Sunday I want to leave Perth…

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi my dear brother!
it's so interesting reading about your stories!
Thank you for them!
I whish you a good time down under.
Looking foreward to hearing from you soon!
Your sister

luc hat gesagt…

Wow, it seems that after only three days your blog has more entries than mine during two month!
I really enjoy reading your blog and catching australia's colour from your pics.
Glad you're well and found, after all ;-), your first local beer...

Herzlichi grüess usem chalte Schwyzerland (es schneit tatsächlich zwüschetdure...), Luc